Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's called "Neon"

Neon is the oomph that comes from the heart. It’s that energy that can only be felt when you interact with someone. People's Neon often shows up in our training classes---usually when they love the learning. When a person is in touch with their Neon, they are ambitious and they persevere. They let people know that they see more to life than what is in front of them. They don’t always have an exact vision; they seek what they don’t know even exists yet. All inventors have Neon.

A person can lose their Neon; especially if they are bored to death or harbor negative things in their mind or become sloths or surround themselves with negativity/toxicity or a number of other gazillion things on my “list of losing Neon.”

I haven’t figured yet how to bring out a person's Neon. I believe that everyone has Neon. The challenge is that most of the people I know either have Neon or they don’t. I’ve have seen people lose their Neon but not actually seen someone Get It. Neon is one of my newer concepts so it's not finely tuned yet. I am coaching someone right now. He lost his Neon and we are trying to get it back.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers