Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Going to Graduate School

Today I started my graduate school application. I am applying for a modest MBA. At this point I plan attending Florida International University's Professional MBA program in Pembroke Pines starting in Jan 2011. There are several reasons for my decision and this doesn't mean I won't change my mind about the school.
  1. FIU gave straight answers on their website regarding the Journalistic Six (WWWWWH). Specifically, I was able to ascertain about how much it was going to cost.
  2. I am able to attend on full Saturdays instead of evenings or a combination of weekend days. It would not make sense for me to try and attend classes in the evenings because of my body clock. I fall asleep around 8:30 PM.
  3. Pembroke Pines is close to my house.
  4. FIU is where I obtained my undergrad.
  5. It doesn't require me to take the GMAT (at least for today).

The reason I want to go to graduate school is so that I can teach at the college level and a Master's, at minimum, is required to do so.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers